The Prepaid Gift Cards are now common among the people all over the world. Gift cards are also very helpful when someone has to gift something to anyone else. With these cards, the person who has to gift does not have to worry about choosing the perfect gift for the other person and these Gift Cards surely bring a smile on the face of the receiver and make them happy. People send money to each other on special occasions as a token of love and now with these Prepaid Gift Cards, it has become easier. It is easier, safe and convenient to carry a card instead of carrying all your cash which can be risky at times. Cash can be easily stolen and one can do nothing about it but if a card is stolen then the thief cannot use it until unless they have the PIN or Password and the owner of the card can get the card easily deactivated by contacting the authorities. The balance in Prepaid Gift Cards can also be checked and one can keep track of the account balance and then use it accordingly. There is no difficulty in even checking the balance of Prepaid Gift Card, it is just like logging in to one’s personal account.
The Prepaid Gift Cards are gift cards which one can use to buy and purchase things from stores all around the United States. Prepaid Gift Cards are prepaid and can be used when one is short of cash. Prepaid means the card should be recharged before using it. These cards are usually used for making small payments. As the cards are prepaid there is a limit on how much one can use it and one can spend according to the limit on the card. When the limit is over the cards have to be topped up again.
How to get a Prepaid Gift Card?
A person living in the US can get a Prepaid Gift Card by applying for the same to the US Bank National Association. These cards can be used anywhere in stores in the United States where Visa and Master card credit and debit cards are accepted. Prepaid Gift Cards can be used anywhere inside the United States but cannot be used anywhere outside the United States.
Types of Prepaid Gift Card
The Prepaid Gift Cards have two variants or types and users can choose any one of them they like or find more convenient. The two variants are Visa Prepaid Gift Cards and Mastercard Prepaid Gift Cards. The features and usages of both the variants are almost the same or similar. These two variants are almost the same, only the provider of these Prepaid Gift Cards is different. Visa Prepaid Gift Card is the card that the US National Bank is in partnership with Visa. Except the features listed above some of the other features of both the type these wonderful Prepaid Gift Cards are-
- The cards can be used to purchase things and goods from merchants in the U.S.A only and any attempt to use the card in a foreign country will lead to the decline of payment.
- The cards are accepted at all stores which accept payment through Visa or Master card Debit or Credit Cards in the United States.
- The Prepaid Gift Card holder like Debit or Credit Cardholder also needs a PIN to use the card and make purchases.
- These cards can be used to make smaller payments than Debit and Credit Cards as the Prepaid Gift Cards are different from Debit or Credit Cards.
- Most often, the limit of the card is printed with bold letters on the card such as $100 or $ 500.
- The purchases made from a Prepaid Gift Card can only be up to the limit of the card and after that, the card needs to be topped up or recharged for using it again.
- Usually, the payments made from these cards of smaller value or less value.
- First of all the card is to be issued to the person and then the person can check the balance or limit of the Prepaid Gift Card. The card can easily be issued by applying to the United States Bank National Association.
- To check the balance of the Prepaid Gift Card the holder of the card first must have an account and sign up at the website.
- The account can be created by first opening the official website of Prepaid Gift Card- prepaidgiftbalance.com.
- On the opening of the official website of the Prepaid Gift Cards, one can find the Login Portal on the right side of the page. The login portal is for two kinds of users, one is first time users and the other is returning users.
- To sign up and create an account one has to go to the first time user login window.
- In the first time user window, Prepaid Gift Card number is to be entered by the user in the provided field and then click on Enter.
- After this, all the details are to be filled by the user or holder of the card as required in the signing up process.
- The account will be set up or created in a few minutes and it is very easy to do so by just following the easy instructions.
- After the user has signed up or created an account he/she can check the balance or limit of the card.
- Once the account is created the account is created the user is required to return to the official website of the Prepaid Gift Card and reach the Login Portal to check their balance or limit.
- On reaching the Login Portal the Cardholder or user has to go to the returning users window and fill in the Prepaid Gift Card Number and the password and hit Enter.
- By doing so the Cardholder can check their balance or limit of their card as well as the Prepaid Gift Card holder can also view their transaction history of the Card and then they can manage their purchases accordingly. The transaction history feature helps the Prepaid Gift Card holder to keep a track of their transactions and check on them if necessary.
Terms and Conditions of Prepaid Gift Balance
Though these cards are very convenient to use and bring a smile to our face every service or product comes with a list of terms and conditions which the user of the service or product must be aware of. Some of the terms and conditions of using Prepaid Gift Cards are-
- Any person who starts using a prepaid gift card means that he has impliedly accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions of the Prepaid Gift Card.
- The terms and conditions of the Prepaid Gift Cards can be changed without prior notice to the users.
- The cards can be used at any store in the U.S.A. which accept payment through Credit and Debit Cards.
- The cards cannot be used at ATMs to withdraw cash and do not have cash access.
- The usage of these cards do not require any fees to be charged but discontinued use of these cards for straight 12 months leads to a fine of $2.
- The PIN of the cards can be changed by calling on the number 888-853-9536.
- The internet purchases made through these cards require the name and address of the user of the Prepaid Gift Card.
There are many other terms and conditions that come attached with the use of these wonderful Prepaid Gift Cards.
Prepaid Gift Cards surely are convenient and easy to use. The hassle of carrying cash all the time is also reduced. They are even safe and secure as the balance can be checked and the transaction history also accessed by simply creating an account on the Official website of Prepaid Gift Card and logging in to i